Outsourcing Health Check And Readiness Assessment: A Proactive Approach To Achieve Full Potential And Uncover New Value
Relationships are hard work. Most of us understand this in our personal life, but often discount this valuable adage in our professional life. In our experience, clients often yearn for deeper, more productive relationships with their external service providers and/or Global In-House Centers (GIC’s). If you find yourself asking the following questions about your own offshore centers, it may be time for an outsourcing health check.
- Are we achieving the objectives we set out to achieve?
- Are our service providers and/or GIC’s adding value to the business beyond simply meeting KPI’s?
- Is our current outsourcing model a strong enough foundation to build on for the future?
Outsourcing health checks help companies be proactive about reviewing the performance of ongoing outsourcing relationships and outlining clear action steps to ensure continued improvements into the future.
Join Neo Group Partner & SVP, Hemant Puthli, as he explores Neo Group’s Health Check and Readiness Assessment Model. Hemant will be joined by a buy-side globalization expert to share practical examples to illustrate what drives leading organizations to begin conducting health checks, what they typically learn, and how these exercises can foster more strategic outsourcing relationships with service providers and/or GIC’s and add value to their organizations.
Topic: Outsourcing Health Check and Readiness Assessment
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Time: 11:00am EDT (8:00am PDT/10:00am CDT)
Presenter: Hemant Puthli, Partner & SVP, Neo Group and Buy-Side Co-Presenter
You will learn:
- What a health check is and why it’s important
- How it works: a structured approach to identify what’s working, what’s not, and why
- The benefits of leveraging an external, objective party to conduct the health check
Access the webinar recording here.
Access the webinar presentation here.