Attractiveness & Fit: A Practical Model To Optimize Your Sourcing Portfolio
If your 2016 business plans include any of the following, you will likely be faced with a need to review your portfolio of globalized business services:
- New business strategies/initiatives
- Growth/ Expansion/Diversification plans
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- New leadership or change in leadership outlook
For many organizations already operating in a complex web of global relationships, the prospect of introducing a new wave of outsourcing initiatives can be daunting. How do you decide whether it’s best to increase the load on an existing partner or an existing captive, or launch a new Request for Proposal (RFP) or build a new captive center?
If you’d like to take a disciplined approach to evaluate your options for your next ramp up, watch this Neo Insights webinar. Globalization experts Hemant Puthli and Pankaj Dheer will introduce Neo’s Fit & Attractiveness Model and share how it can be used to optimize your sourcing portfolio and get the best of your supply side resources. A case study is used to illustrate how a leading gaming company leveraged this model to evaluate their existing GIC’s ability to take on more work and support their future growth.
Topic: Are You Ready for Growth? A Practical Model to Optimize Your Sourcing Portfolio
Date: Thursday, October 29, 2015
Time: 12:30pm EDT (9:30am PDT/11:30am CDT)
Presenters: Hemant Puthli, Partner & SVP, Neo Group; Pankaj Dheer, Senior Director of Advisory Services, Neo Group
You will learn:
- The key criteria to evaluate which processes, functions and roles are appropriate to be outsourced and select the right partner
- How to evaluate those key criteria to support your strategic sourcing decisions
- Additional criteria to consider for roles that score very near the fit threshold to help decide whether or not they are truly appropriate to outsource
Register to access the webinar recording here.
Access the webinar presentation here.