If your 2016 business plans include any of the following, you will likely be faced with a need to review your portfolio of globalized business services:
- New business strategies/initiatives
- Growth/ Expansion/Diversification plans
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- New leadership or change in leadership outlook
For many organizations already operating in a complex web of global relationships, the prospect of introducing a new wave of outsourcing initiatives can be daunting. How do you decide whether it’s best to increase the load on an existing partner or an existing captive, or launch a new Request for Proposal (RFP) or build a new captive center?
If you’d like to take a disciplined approach to evaluate your options for your next ramp up, watch this Neo Insights webinar. Globalization experts Hemant Puthli and Pankaj Dheer will introduce Neo’s Fit & Attractiveness Model and share how it can be used to optimize your sourcing portfolio and get the best of your supply side resources. A case study is used to illustrate how a leading gaming company leveraged this model to evaluate their existing GIC’s ability to take on more work and support their future growth.
Date: Thursday, October 29, 2015
Time: 12:30pm EDT (9:30am PDT/11:30am CDT)
Presenters: Hemant Puthli, Partner & SVP, Neo Group; Pankaj Dheer, Senior Director of Advisory Services, Neo Group
You will learn:
- The key criteria to evaluate which processes, functions and roles are appropriate to be outsourced and select the right partner
- How to evaluate those key criteria to support your strategic sourcing decisions
- Additional criteria to consider for roles that score very near the fit threshold to help decide whether or not they are truly appropriate to outsource