We’re excited to announce our next Neo Insights CxO Roundtable on Unlocking Funds for Innovation by Lowering Run Costs in association with Kirkland & Ellis LLP and True Value. This event will be held in Chicago on May 24, 2016 from 2:30 to 5:30pm CDT with a cocktail reception from 5:30pm to 7:00pm CDT.
Join us for a peer discussion on how to successfully execute your run cost reduction plans, how to fund innovation and how to overcome the related talent challenges. All attendees are encouraged to participate in and contribute to the dialogue.
We will begin with co-host Rosalee Hermens, CIO, True Value, sharing her experiences followed by a peer discussion on the following topics:
– Which run cost reduction strategies have worked, which have failed, and why
– Pitfalls to avoid when designing and managing your cost reduction and innovation strategy, including through the contracting process
– Enabling change management and recruiting expertise from local and global talent pools
Confirmed participants include:
- CIO, True Value Company
- Senior Director, Enterprise Outsourcing Strategies, AbbVie
- Former CIO, IDEX Corporation
- CTO, Motorola Solutions
- VP, Global Procurement, Northern Trust
- CIO, Hub Group
- CIO, Middleby Corporation, Inc.
- Partner, Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- CEO, Neo Group
This invitation-only event will provide an intimate, small-group setting for corporate leaders of technology and sourcing to meet and learn from one another through organic conversations.
Space is limited to a maximum of 15 participants. To request an invitation, please contact Atul Vashistha at email@example.com