Neo Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
The Senior Analyst role will be responsible to manage Contracts, Service level agreement, and coordination activities for our client. This is a hands-on role that involves a lot of processing requests in the Sirion platform, follow-ups, and interactions with the stakeholders. The team member will be responsible for creating project-related reports, participating in improvement projects, collecting, and analyzing data, providing insights on improvement opportunities, identifying root causes for process gaps, etc.
- Leading the contract authoring project and actively collaborating with the stakeholders on the client side and Sirion team for its effective implementation.
- Review, identify, and highlight stakeholder requirements for contract extension/renewal, contractual agreements flaws in respect of missing signatures, incorrect numbering details, incorrect pricing rates or currency charged by suppliers for their services to the client.
- Ensure proper compliance on the part of the supplier relating to deliverables and obligations as per contractual agreements.
- Work closely with the client to review and sign-off the SLA reports and initiate improvement recommendations.
- Develop deliverables leveraging Sirion tool/frameworks consistent with our quality standards.
- Ensure all the reports/ SOP are prepared on a timely basis with due care for high quality of deliverables.
- Create performance analysis for every service provided to measure performance metrics.
- Work closely with the stakeholder to find root cause analysis to prevent issues from reoccurring.
- Provide continuous improvement ideas based on current service metrics.
- Ensure meeting minutes are captured and shared with all the participants.
Experience and Skills:
- Any graduate from reputed management institutes with strong academic record.
- 5-8 years of outsourcing industry experience in contract/SLA management areas.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good knowledge of IT/BPO industry.
- Experience in Contract Management, SLA, and Vendor Management preferred.
- Client management skills.
- Familiarity with and ability to blend into American business culture.
- Prior experience in handling American clients preferred.
- Technology work experience is highly desired especially in Sirion or any vendor management tool.
Total compensation will be a function of the successful candidate’s level of experience and fit.
Send your updated profile/resume here: APPLY TODAY