NeoGroup is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
To support the research team on accumulation of knowledge and research initiatives.
Over time, research analyst will become Senior Research Analyst and Lead Analysts or Team leaders with specialist skillsets and domain experts.
This is a remote position and we prefer analysts who can work US timings.
- Administer coverage of global locations and suppliers: Collect and update data with the latest available information for assigned targets through both primary and secondary sources.
- Should have knowledge about financial terms and should be able to read, understand, analyse data from annual reports
- Should have in-depth knowledge about economic indicators such as GDP, inflation and their impact on economy.
- Should have adequate knowledge about outsourcing industry and economic and geo-political situation of different countries.
- Should be able to identify risk and opportunities of doing business in particular location by undertaking secondary and primary research.
- Should be able to retrieve information for any data point by using relevant key words through various free to air search engines
- Should be able to analyze data and write high quality professional research reports and provide insights and guidance to our clients.
- Monitor news and events that happen across the globe and produce event alerts for clients as and when it occurs (with actionable guidance) for clients as and when they occur.
- Contribute new ideas for the development of value-added analysis for our customers and subscribers
- Should be able to analyze data and provide relevant insights to our clients.
- Post Graduate in any stream from a well-known university.
- 1 to 4 years of experience in business/market research (specifically secondary research) covering outsourcing buyers, providers and emerging market trends.
- Sound analysis and data interpretation ability
- Computer Knowledge: MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point
- IT/BPO industry knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking ability, quick learning skills and ability work under strict timelines
Send your updated profile/resume here: APPLY TODAY