As a Product Developer – Administrator, you will assist in all product development activities under the guidance of a Lead Product Developer, and also maintain and support the web infrastructure that hosts the cloud-based applications. You will proactively audit web applications and sites for issues, and manage content updates on all Neo Group websites.
You must be able to communicate effectively across all our teams both in India and the US. You will work closely with research, sales and marketing teams on a regular basis.
- Assists in the product development process in the programming and project management activities.
- Coordinates all content management on the product sites for data uploads, content revision and user management.
- Handles all customer queries and resolves them expeditiously, after thorough analysis, while collaborating with or escalating to relevant teams.
- Tests product features and audits web content to proactively fix potential problems.
- Collaborates with Product Management, Research, Sales and Marketing to effectively execute on product development goals and deliverables.
- Creates and maintain appropriate documentation for all product releases, testing, application infrastructure and analytics.
- Assists in web infrastructure maintenance while collaborating with external service providers like web hosting and domain registration companies.
- Maintains regular documentation like issue logs, root cause analysis reports, project time schedules, site maintenance calendar, backup calendar, etc.
- Keeps abreast of market trends, new technology and actively explore potential upgrade product to newer technology.
Key Programming Skills
- Programming languages:
- Platforms/ Services:
- Amazon Web Services, WordPress, Google Analytics
- Operating Systems:
- POSIX (GNU/Linux, BSD), Mac OS X, Windows
- Programming tools:
- Git, LESS CSS, Bootstrap, Django, Selenium, Jshint, JSDoc, Grunt, Bower, Yeoman
- Apache web server, MySQL, NGNIX, SSH
- Computer Science or Engineering degree
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Agile knowledge is a plus
Behavioural & Personality
- Strict adherence to time targets
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced global environment, independently and with limited guidance
- Must be able to learn new technologies quickly and adapt to changing trends
- Excellent written and oral communications, including fluency in English as well as ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
Send your updated profile/resume here: APPLY TODAY