NeoGroup is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
About Neo Group : (www.neogroup.com)
Globally recognized as a leading advisory firm since 1999, Neo Group helps enterprises build new capabilities and reduce costs significantly by leveraging analytics, digital technologies, and global talent. Neo Group helps enterprises through the sourcing lifecycle by going beyond advice to supporting outcomes.
Since 1999, Neo Group Advisory Services has been empowering organizations across industries to build new capabilities and significantly reduce costs by optimizing the three key sourcing levers of analytics, digital technologies, and global talent. Our co-creation, collaborative solution-design approach, proven proprietary methodologies, and real-time market intelligence uniquely empower our operationally experienced advisors to guide our clients with agility and speed to extraordinary outcomes all while mitigating risks.
Job Title: Senior Analyst – Governance Services
Job Location: India
Job Category: Management Consulting
Employment Type: Full time
Reporting: Will report to the project leader as per Neo’s needs.
Governance-Senior Analyst role will be responsible to manage contract administration and coordination activities for our client. This is a hands-on role which involves lot of follow ups and interactions internally and with the client.
- This role will be responsible for all Client’s Contract Management analysis and reporting.
- This is a hands-on role and will also require the person to mentor and train Analysts. While the key responsibility is Contract administration, persons who also have knowledge of Contract Management and Financial Management will be preferred – the candidate is required to support and manage effective contracts execution, modification and termination with various parties including suppliers, contractors, clients.
- Manage Contract Compliance & Deliverables records, monitors, reviews and reports on Supplier and Client compliance with contractual commitments
Experience and Skills
- Any graduate from reputed management institutes with strong academic record.
- 5+ years of corporate experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with large amounts of date and create reports
- Data analysis, data entry, financial analysis, time management skills
- Client management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Prefer people with experience in Contract Management and Vendor Management
- Good knowledge of IT/BPO industry knowledge.
Send your updated profile/resume here: APPLY TODAY