NeoGroup is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
Come join an established yet dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. We are rapidly disrupting traditional supply chain risk assessment through real-time and continuous risk intelligence monitoring to redefine traditional point-in-time assessments.
If you are looking to make an impact in the disruptive technology space, while surrounding yourself with a team committed to empowering each other, empowering our customers and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.
WHY SUPPLY WISDOM
Supply Wisdom has three major core operating values:
- People First
- Customer Next
- Better Place 360
We truly believe that where you work matters and, to us our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our customers. Making our world a better place not just for us, but for those around us is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging a sustainable sourcing environment.
We are seeking a Research Manager to lead and manage research operations for Supply Wisdom, a client co-created, patent-pending risk intelligence solution that continuously monitors third parties and locations across multiple unique risk categories in real time. An ideal candidate will have hands-on research capabilities and have experience in managing small research teams.
The Research Manager must be well-versed with both primary and secondary research methodologies, processes and operations. While Supply Wisdom will mostly operate secondary research processes, there could be elements of primary research requirements.
The individual will also have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Develop research methodology, frameworks and templates
- Ensure delivery of time-bound engagement deliverables
- People management responsibilities
- Team progress and issue reporting concerning overall operations to Research Head and other internal company stakeholders
- Own workload allocation process and ensure distribution is even across team members
- Review research activities of the team and provide guidance
- Manage additional research projects – formulate research plan; develop and track project plan, create analysis plan & questionnaires, collect information, analyze data
- Prepare presentations with well-formatted charts, appropriate callouts, meaningful titles and a sequence of slides that convey high impact messages.
- Support advisors and sales team with required research information and provide support for proposal creation
- Develop expertise and interact with buyers, service providers, subject matter experts and others in the process of developing and delivering research services
- Support and manage Supply Wisdom clients on their queries and other research requirements as identified
- MBA or equivalent from reputed management institutes with strong academic record
- 12+ years of relevant experience in team management and secondary research with IT/BPO industry exposure
- Knowledge of the global sourcing industry; experience in third party and/or location market intelligence will be an added advantage to this role
- Market research ability across Primary and Secondary Research methodologies
- Sound analysis and data interpretation ability
- Very good report writing skills – ability to independently develop and create client-ready reports
- Multi-tasking & quick learning skills
- Proficient-to-Expert knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with people across different geographies, culture and background
BEHAVIORAL & PERSONALITY
- Consistent focus on ‘delivery excellence’
- Highly analytical; hands-on researcher
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to work with limited supervision and against pressing deadlines
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent skills in word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software
- Belief in and adherence to company core values of “People First”, “Customer Next” and “Better Place 360”
We offer excellent compensation, benefits and a real opportunity to directly impact the success and direction of a major disruptor in the TPRM market.
Send your updated profile/resume here: APPLY TODAY