NeoGroup is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
About Neo Group : (www.neogroup.com)
Globally recognized as a leading advisory firm since 1999, Neo Group helps enterprises build new capabilities and reduce costs significantly by leveraging analytics, digital technologies, and global talent. Neo Group helps enterprises through the sourcing lifecycle by going beyond advice to supporting outcomes.
Since 1999, Neo Group Advisory Services has been empowering organizations across industries to build new capabilities and significantly reduce costs by optimizing the three key sourcing levers of analytics, digital technologies, and global talent. Our co-creation, collaborative solution-design approach, proven proprietary methodologies, and real-time market intelligence uniquely empower our operationally experienced advisors to guide our clients with agility and speed to extraordinary outcomes all while mitigating risks.
Job Title: Project Associate
Job Location: India
Job Category: Governance Services
Employment Type: Full time
Reporting: Will report to the Team Lead as per Neo’s needs.
Governance Project Associate role will be responsible to manage basic administration and coordination activities for our client. This is a hands-on role which involves lot of data collection, follow ups and interactions internally and with the client.
- Monitor generic mailbox and acknowledge all emails and track through resolution
- Assist internal team on contract related queries and uploading the documents in Applications
- Updating & Maintaining the tracker of Contracts, SOWs, Invoices & Consumption and keep the trackers current
- Maintaining & Sharing weekly, monthly & quarterly report by Consolidating the updates from all processes
- Use of basic software to provide administrative support to the Governance project team
- Coordination and data collection from various service providers
- Send reminders and notifications to the various team members, stakeholders and to the suppliers for meetings, deliverables due with guidance from the manager and/or leads.
- Ensure meeting minutes to be captured & shared with all the participants
Experience and Skills
- Any graduate from reputed management institutes with strong academic record
- 1-2 years of corporate experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Teamwork and willingness to adapt to business requirements
- Good knowledge of IT/BPO industry knowledge
- Ability to keep commitments & meet deadlines
Send your updated profile/resume here: APPLY TODAY