NeoGroup is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
WHY NEO GROUP
Neo Group’s core values “People First”, “Client Next” and “Better Place 360” are integral to its success. We believe in placing “People First” by recruiting talent that is collaborative, innovative and outcome focused. We take care of our team, and consequently our empowered people focus on “Client Next” by providing extraordinary customer outcomes. Our “Better Place 360” policy of corporate social responsibility leads us to focus on supporting communities and causes important to our Neo Group team.
The marketing manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for Neo Group’s advisory and governance services business. This position will lead marketing activities primarily within the U.S. within the goal of:
- Attracting new customers for governance/advisory services.
- Building awareness for Neo Group’s advisory and governance services business with our target audience
- Keep Neo top of mind with existing clients, alumni and with known prospects
- Generate and manage leads
- Buildout and significantly increase the scope and size of New Groups marketing contact lists
- Plan, manage and execute Marketing & Social Media plans to ensure we are connecting with and building credibility with potential buyers of Global Services
- Monitor the effectiveness of programs and campaigns and develop plans to improve
- Establish marketing effectiveness by building and executing a marketing strategy for short and long-term marketing goals of Neo Group. Develop and execute marketing plans and programs for each product; direct promotional support
- Build and Run Lead Generation – Build inbound traffic to our website, blog and also drive content distribution across social media. Use SEO to drive people to our sites and increase brand awareness in the marketplace
- Lead generation tracking, reporting and sharing actionable leads in CRM
- Develop and implement plans to ensure Neo is effectively engaged with groups that serve the needs of Global Services Buyers
- Responsible for refining Neo’s brand strategy, positioning, and executing consistently across the organization and channels
- Public Relations Strategy – Manage communications & build relationships with key publication houses, journalists and such to publish press releases with a goal of being quoted in top sources read by our target market thereby increasing Neo Group’s brand awareness with the end goal of generating leads.
- Tracking and Measurement – Focus on tracking the metrics and activities that will help achieve our end goal of increasing leads and sales. Clearly define what the activities are that lead to sales and track and report marketing metrics monthly
- Maintain CRM and customer database along with opt-in campaigns to drive new readers to nurture
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual marketing budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 8 plus years of relevant experience in executing marketing and communications strategies for B2B services
- Built or was part of a marketing strategy from the ground up (or rebuild of existing strategy)
- Proven work experience in digital marketing while demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media e.g., (Linkedin Ads and Management, email campaigns)
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEO tactics or WordPress)
- Good analytical skills, data-driven thinking and word press knowledge
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience leveraging CRM tools
India or South America
Send your updated profile/resume here: APPLY TODAY