NeoGroup is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
Come join an established yet dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. We are rapidly disrupting traditional supply chain risk assessment through real-time and continuous risk intelligence monitoring to redefine traditional point-in-time assessments.
If you are looking to make an impact in the disruptive technology space, while surrounding yourself with a team committed to empowering each other, empowering our customers and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.
WHY SUPPLY WISDOM
Supply Wisdom has three major core operating values:
- People First
- Customer Next
- Better Place 360
We truly believe that where you work matters and, to us our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our customers. Making our world a better place not just for us, but for those around us is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging a sustainable sourcing environment.
- Managing, installing, configuring and maintain desktops/laptops, servers and networks.
- Creation of new users accounts, email configuration.
- Overseeing system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Management of LAN and Wifi networks within office premises.
- Creating a backup and safeguarding the data; performing upgrades as and when necessary
- Track internal website traffic, server performance and react to changing server and application requirements quickly and efficiently
- Email Support & SharePoint Support as and when required to the entire team.
- Managing internal Networks and complete IT vendor management.
- Liase with ISPs to ensure optimal network bandwidth.
- Install and manage end point security systems for desktop/laptops and mobile devices.
- Setup Firewall and configure cyber security policies.
- Plan & execute the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of server updates; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains Web & system performance through system monitoring and periodic analysis
- Monitor internal software/hardware documentation.
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; initiating software or hardware purchases.
- Own the IT administration and management process.
- Define cybersecurity policies and implement the practice for resources working from home or accessing data outside company’s network.
- Knowledge of System Administration, networking and security.
- Collaborative team spirit & excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Strict adherence to time targets.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced global environment, independently and with limited guidance.
- Must be able to learn new technologies quickly and adapt to changing trends in online application technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Management and/or related technical schooling or equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience.
India or USA or any other designated location per business requirement.
Send your updated profile/resume here: APPLY TODAY