NeoGroup is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
Come join an established yet dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. We are rapidly disrupting traditional supply chain risk assessment through real-time and continuous risk intelligence monitoring to redefine traditional point-in-time assessments.
If you are looking to make an impact in the disruptive technology space, while surrounding yourself with a team committed to empowering each other, empowering our customers and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.
WHY SUPPLY WISDOM
Supply Wisdom has three major core operating values:
- People First
- Customer Next
- Better Place 360
We truly believe that where you work matters and, to us our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our customers. Making our world a better place not just for us, but for those around us is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging a sustainable sourcing environment.
We are looking for an Individual Contributor to work as Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
You should be familiar with Agile methodologies using scrum and Kanban practice.
- Work with development team and product manager to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective REST APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software using RPA and AI/ML techniques.
- Integrate third party libraries for product enhancement.
KEY PROGRAMMING SKILLS
- Degree in Computer Science with 8-10 years of development experience in building cloud native SaaS applications that is scalable.
- Strong organizational and project management skills using agile methodologies.
- Hands-on Experience with server-side languages such as Python and NodeJS and Django Framework.
- Hands-on Experience with database technology such as MySQL, Postgres and MongoDB.
- Hands-on experience with AWS services and Nginx Web Server.
- Hands-on experience with Message Brokers RabbitMQ, Event Handling and synchronization.
- Proficiency and experience in refactoring monolithic application to microservices architecture.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and docker.
- Knowledge on SSO implementation is desirable.
- Familiarity with using Gitlab, Jira and Confluence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
This position will earn a competitive base salary and exceptional benefits. We offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and background.
Send your updated profile/resume here: APPLY TODAY