NeoGroup is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
WHY NEO GROUP
Globally recognized as a leading advisory firm since 1999, Neo Group helps enterprises build new capabilities and reduce costs significantly by leveraging analytics, digital technologies, and global talent. Neo Group helps enterprises through the sourcing lifecycle by going beyond advice to supporting outcomes.
Since 1999, Neo Group Advisory Services has been empowering organizations across industries to build new capabilities and significantly reduce costs by optimizing the three key sourcing levers of analytics, digital technologies, and global talent. Our co-creation, collaborative solution-design approach, proven proprietary methodologies, and real-time market intelligence uniquely empower our operationally experienced advisors to guide our clients with agility and speed to extraordinary outcomes all while mitigating risks.
We are currently seeking individuals with strong analytical skills to join our team. This position is responsible for working with client engagement partners and other analysts to deliver advisory services.
This is a Management Consulting role.
As an independent advisory consultant, responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Execution of consulting engagements per client needs.
- Customization of frameworks, new consulting / research services.
- Assist in sales efforts.
- Support creation of new client proposals.
- Support authoring of white papers, point of views, articles, etc.
- Research and internal support.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 2-7 years of industry experience (client and/or vendor experience).
- Experience with global services and operations models.
- Supporting advisory and/or analytically driven projects.
- Excel and PowerPoint skills/excellence.
- PPT visual presentation/ creative skills.
- Focus on outcomes and timelines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate at all levels in an organization.
- Absolute keen/yearning to learn and suggest new paths/ ways of doing things.
- Diligence in notes taking and followup action items.
Anywhere in the USA, preferably east coast, with ability to travel to other designated locations per business requirements
Send your updated profile/resume here: APPLY TODAY