If you possess strong intellectual curiosity, are highly motivated, pay high attention to detail, and have an eagerness to contribute to and grow with us, we’d like to talk to you. Please send your resume to email@example.com and we’ll get in touch with you shortly.
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
The primary responsibility of a HR executive is to hire the most suitable team members for new job positions within the organization and to retain them tactfully. In order to fulfill the company’s exact requirements, it is the job of the HR executive to develop and execute new recruitment strategies.
BOOK KEEPING & ACCOUNTS
- Accounting in Quick Books
- Assist in drawing up of Final Accounts
- Assist in Company Audits
- Reconciliation of Accounts
- Managing company’s Petty Cash and Bank Accounts
- Preparation and Maintenance of Journals, Purchase register, Vouchers.
- Preparation and Maintenance of Company’s Assets and Registers
- Reimbursement Management
- Preparation of Inter- company invoices
- Thorough with statutory compliance like timely payments of deducted and collected taxes viz
GST, Provident Fund, Professional tax, Income Tax and Labour Departments
- e-TDS, Service Tax, Provident fund, profession tax return preparation and filling
- Vendor management
- Any other task or responsibilities assigned by your Manager
- COM/ M.COM with 2-3 years of work experience
- Pleasant personality with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, take initiative and well organized
- Able to work fast under pressure
- Meticulous, with an attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Working Knowledge of in MS Office applications (Excel, Words and Powerpoint) is a must and experience in using QuickBooks software is highly preferred.
Experience: 2-3 years
Reporting to: Finance Director
Location: Bangalore, India
Send your updated profile/resume here: APPLY TODAY