Director/Consultant will report to the Chairman – Neo Group Inc. or an engagement leader as per Neo’s needs.
As a consultant or Director, responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Execution of consulting engagements per client needs
- Creation of frameworks, new consulting / research services
- Authoring white papers, point of views, articles, etc.
- Research and internal support
- Assist in sales efforts
- Ensure all documentation is uploaded to Neo’s Knowledge Net
- Other activities as assigned by Neo
USA or India or any other designated location per business requirement.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- 15-20 years of relevant industry experience
- Excellent financial modeling skills and knowledge of concepts like DCF, NPV, sensitivity analysis, amortization, trending etc.
- Exposure to outsourcing industry is highly desired
- MBA from reputed institutes is a must
- Technology work experience background is highly desired
- Strong skills in Microsoft tools like Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project
- A keen eye and attention to details is required
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills including listening, written, oral, and presentation skills
- Applies creativity to all aspects of the role
- Able to take decision and manage projects independently
Send your updated profile/resume here: APPLY TODAY