ABOUT NEO GROUP
Neo Group was founded on the belief of Talent Without Borders.
We help companies create competitive advantage by leveraging talent globally. Today, Neo Group is a trusted voice in the services sourcing space, a reputation built over 15 years of successfully helping clients in Global Services Sourcing.
Our mission is to be the leading source of advice, data, analytics and governance solutions for clients that source and manage talent globally.
Governance coordinator role will be responsible to manage basic administration and coordination activities for our client. This is a hands-on role which involves lot of follow ups and interactions internally and with the client.
The person is not expected to have technical skills but coordinating skills.
In addition to client reports, this person will also be responsible for creating project related reports for Neo management.
- Validation of Invoices on daily basis
- Maintaining the tracker of Invoices & Consumption; sharing the same with the team.
- Maintaining & Sharing weekly, monthly & quarterly report by Consolidating the updates from all processes.
- Use of basic software to provide administrative support to the Governance project team
- Coordination and data collection from various service providers
- Send reminders and notifications to the various team members and to the suppliers for meetings, deliverables due with guidance from the manager and/or leads.
- Set meetings, including review meetings as per the defined meeting plans
- Administrative responsibilities to liaison with vendors to ensure up-time for the infrastructure for the project team
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Any graduate from reputed management institutes with strong academic record.
- 0-2 years of corporate experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Teamwork and willingness to adapt to business requirements.
- Good knowledge of IT/BPO industry knowledge.
Send your updated profile/resume here: APPLY TODAY