Neo Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
Senior Financial Analyst
Globally recognized as a leading advisory firm since 1999, Neo Group helps enterprises build new capabilities and reduce costs significantly by leveraging analytics, digital technologies, and global talent. Neo Group helps enterprises through the sourcing lifecycle by going beyond advice to supporting outcomes.
Since 1999, Neo Group Advisory Services has been empowering organizations across industries to build new capabilities and significantly reduce costs by optimizing the three key sourcing levers of analytics, digital technologies, and global talent. Our co-creation, collaborative solution-design approach, proven proprietary methodologies, and real-time market intelligence uniquely empower our operationally experienced advisors to guide our clients with agility and speed to extraordinary outcomes all while mitigating risks.
The Senior Analyst role will be responsible for end-to-end finance management with a strong finance background to validate and reconcile monthly vendor invoices, work with the client’s governance tool to ensure payment is released and manage/track all financial aspects of contracts. This hands-on role involves invoice processing requests, payment follow-ups, monthly reporting and interactions with stakeholders. The team member will be responsible for creating project-related reports, participating in improvement projects, collecting, and analysing data, providing insights on improvement opportunities, identifying root causes for process gaps, etc.
- Leading the financial management process and collaborating with stakeholders on the client side for its effective implementation.
- Audit and validation of Supplier Invoices including Time & Material, Base Charges, Project related, Milestones, Credit, Expenses.
- Following up on the monthly volume processed by the supplier & tracking ARC & RRC as defined in the contract.
- Avoid duplicate billing and ensure invoice accuracy based on contractual terms & conditions.
- Recommendation of invoices for payment processing so that invoice payment SLAs are adhere to.
- Reconciliation of payments processed against invoices received.
- Work with clients to clear the pending payment invoices on a monthly basis.
- Data collection and management of all resources on a monthly basis and reporting it to the client.
- Monitor the generic mailbox and acknowledge all emails and track resolution
- Publishing periodic reports, including outstanding payments reports.
- Ensure all deliverables are prepared on time with due care to ensure high quality.
- Work with the suppliers to get accurate and timely data for the reports
- Work to create a standardized reporting across service providers
- Ensure meeting minutes are captured & shared with all participants
- Provide continuous improvement ideas based on current service metrics
Experience and skills:
- Any graduate from a reputed management institute with a strong academic record.
- 5-8 years’ experience in the outsourcing industry (IT, ITeS) with experience in Financial Management areas.
- Client management skills
- Macros and Automation skills– will be added advantage
- Team management and excellent people skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Familiarity with and ability to blend into American business culture
- Prior experience handling American clients
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Good knowledge of the IT/KPO/BPO industries.
- Ability to keep commitments & meet deadlines
Total compensation will be a function of the successful candidate’s level of experience and fit.
Our Commitment to You:
At Neo Group, we have three core values:
- People First
- Client Next
- Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making our world a better place not just for us, but for those around us is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
We offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
You can learn more at www.neogroup.com
Send your updated profile/resume here: APPLY TODAY