Neo Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
Globally recognized as a leading advisory firm since 1999, Neo Group helps enterprises build new capabilities and reduce costs significantly by leveraging analytics, digital technologies, and global talent. Neo Group helps enterprises through the sourcing lifecycle by going beyond advice to supporting outcomes.
Since 1999, Neo Group Advisory Services has been empowering organizations across industries to build new capabilities and significantly reduce costs by optimizing the three key sourcing levers of analytics, digital technologies, and global talent. Our co-creation, collaborative solution-design approach, proven proprietary methodologies, and real-time market intelligence uniquely empower our operationally experienced advisors to guide our clients with agility and speed to extraordinary outcomes all while mitigating risks.
Strategic Marketing with a focus on Digital Marketing.
A marketing and communications expert who has a thorough understanding of professional services. A team member who is capable of leading Neo Group’s marketing initiatives globally by developing and executing an annual marketing strategy aligned with corporate objectives.
Developing marketing strategies by designing campaigns and creating communication plans to enhance the firm’s brand value, augment digital presence and amplify our services and solutions. Strategic thinking backed by analytics. An effective team player who is diligent about the quality of deliverables and relationships across the board.
- Plan and execute all marketing initiatives, including digital marketing, social media marketing and campaign management
- Leverage client relationships and collaborate across the organization to design and drive impactful marketing programs
- Weigh in, rationalize, and challenge the thinking to well align our digital marketing efforts with business objectives. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Design, build and maintain our digital presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Create impactful and targeted insights to help SMs and leaders take effective business decisions
- Liaise with partner organizations to ensure best visibility and impact through those relationships
- Lead digital marketing across web, SEO/SEM, database management, email marketing, social media and web campaigns
- Identify, plan and execute online and offline events across the geographies we operate in
Experience and Skills:
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B marketing with most of it in a professional services organization
- Experience in marketing communications, campaigns, operations, and reporting
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing – including web, SEO/SEM, social media – organic and paid
- Experience in developing and executing impactful digital marketing strategies
- Expertise in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint and any design software like Canva
- Ability to plan, analyze, and present data in intuitive and insightful formats
- Good Understanding of digital and key social media platforms – Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Big picture thinker with an ability to manage multiple business priorities
- Attention to detail with an ability to take critical decisions and develop plans to execute
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience working in virtual teams
Total compensation will be a function of the successful candidate’s level of experience and fit.
Our Commitment to You:
At Neo Group, we have three core values:
- People First
- Client Next
- Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making our world a better place not just for us, but for those around us is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
We offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
You can learn more at www.neogroup.com
Send your updated profile/resume here: APPLY TODAY