Neo Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
Globally recognized as a leading advisory firm since 1999, Neo Group helps enterprises build new capabilities and reduce costs significantly by leveraging analytics, digital technologies, and global talent. Neo Group helps enterprises through the sourcing lifecycle by going beyond advice to supporting outcomes.
Since 1999, Neo Group Advisory Services has been empowering organizations across industries to build new capabilities and significantly reduce costs by optimizing the three key sourcing levers of analytics, digital technologies, and global talent. Our co-creation, collaborative solution-design approach, proven proprietary methodologies, and real-time market intelligence uniquely empower our operationally experienced advisors to guide our clients with agility and speed to extraordinary outcomes all while mitigating risks.
Focus on Digital Marketing.
A team member who is capable of leading Neo Group’s marketing initiatives globally by supporting and executing an annual marketing strategy aligned with corporate objectives.
Developing and designing campaigns, co-create communication plans to enhance the firm’s brand value, augment digital presence and amplify our services and solutions. Strategic thinking backed by analytics will be a plus. An effective team player who is diligent about the quality of deliverables and relationships across the board.
- Help create deliver, edit, and optimize advertisements, marketing materials and website content
- Support the creative production of digital communications campaigns
- Coordinate and organize email campaigns and measure performance working with Marketing Manager
- Develop/co create/ coordinate/collaborate content for social media channels
- Collaborate with video and podcast production teams
- Maintain and update databases and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Review traffic analytics and other metrics to measure reach and campaign effectiveness
Experience and Skills:
- Any Graduate in a related field (Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Public Relations, or other general business major preferred) with an experience of 1 to 3 years
- Exposure to US Markets & US Stakeholders, Professional services, Outsourcing industry
- Tech savvy
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Strong creative, innovative, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Comfortable leveraging technology
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an interest in working in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Self-starter that is not afraid to ask questions
- Ability to drive projects to completion
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
Total compensation will be a function of the successful candidate’s level of experience and fit.
Our Commitment to You:
At Neo Group, we have three core values:
- People First
- Client Next
- Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making our world a better place not just for us, but for those around us is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
We offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
You can learn more at www.neogroup.com
Send your updated profile/resume here: APPLY TODAY