NeoGroup is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
About Neo Group:
Globally recognized as a leading advisory firm since 1999, Neo Group helps enterprises build new capabilities and reduce costs significantly by leveraging analytics, digital technologies, and global talent. Neo Group helps enterprises through the sourcing lifecycle by going beyond advice to supporting outcomes.
Based at: Bangalore, India
Objective of the role:
Neo Group is seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join our team. The Finance Manager will be managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department. Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements. Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to:
- Accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, budgeting, cash forecasting, payroll and expense management, account statement reconciliations, and tax management.
- Bookkeeping in Quick Books for HO and Subsidiary as per US GAAP and India GAAP
- Client and Intercompany invoicing
- Financial Reports – monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annually
- Monthly review of Balance Scorecard
- Develop monthly and quarterly accounting reports for the management; Analysis Reports (Ageing, Variance, Budget V/s Actuals
- Liaise with government agencies and outsourced vendors on corporate affairs including certificate/licence renewals, etc.
- Manage administration & budget reports
- IT Infrastructure and logistics arrangement
- Manage all HR functions, maintaining all personnel records, annual reviews, and leave/benefit statements, Ensure timely payment of salaries
- Exit process management
- Benefits Administration (Health Insurance, allowances, Sodexo, etc.)
- Income Tax – Corporate Tax Planning, Employee tax planning and payroll disbursement
- India compliances like Payroll tax, professional tax, GST, PF – remittance and filling
- US compliances like retirement plan administration, US States annual report filling and business registrations renewal etc
- Any other task or responsibilities as assigned by your Managing Director.
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA preferred.
- 7+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role
- Thorough knowledge of QuickBooks and U.S. GAAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Knowledge of vendor management and team member rewards programs
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Total compensation will be a function of the successful candidate’s level of experience and fit.
Our Commitment to You:
At Neo Group, we have three core values:
- People First
- Client Next
- Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making our world a better place not just for us, but for those around us is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
We offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
You can learn more at www.neogroup.com
Send your updated profile/resume here: APPLY TODAY