Neo Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
Consulting Analyst – Advisory
About Neo Group:
Globally recognized as a leading advisory firm since 1999, Neo Group helps enterprises build new capabilities and reduce costs significantly by leveraging analytics, digital technologies, and global talent. Neo Group helps enterprises through the sourcing lifecycle by going beyond advice to supporting outcomes.
Based at: Remote, anywhere in India
Objective of the role:
Neo Group is seeking an experienced Senior Analyst to join our Advisory team. The Senior Analyst will participate as a supporting team member on large outsourcing advisory engagements in IT and/or Business Process sourcing initiatives. This position will act as part of an advisory team in the delivery of Neo Group methodology and tools in support of client sourcing initiatives.
- Develop deliverables leveraging Neo tools/frameworks consistent with our quality standards
- Conduct detailed financial analysis using Neo Group framework and industry benchmark
- Develop financial models and trending
- Evaluate benefits and risks of global outsourcing locations to help clients choose the right locations to source services
- Identify and monitor clients outsourcing risks using our risk monitoring framework
- Contribute to developing competitive RFI/RFP/RFQ and creating proposal evaluation criteria
- Utilize technical knowledge to assist clients in souring evaluations
- Evaluate financial and technical aspects of vendor proposals and conduct comparative analysis
- Support contract negotiations process
- Support development of outsourcing contractual documents
- Develop high-impact power-point presentations to convey complex messages to clients and other external audience
- 5-8 years of relevant outsourcing or advisory or client-side industry experience
- Knowledge of ITO or BPO or GBS
- Familiarity with and ability to blend into American business culture
- Prior experience in handling American clients
- Exposure to outsourcing industry is highly desired
- MBA from a reputed institute is a must
- Technology work experience background is highly desired
- Strong skills in Microsoft tools like Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Project
- Ability to travel as required to facilitate project delivery
- A keen eye and attention to detail is required
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills including listening, written, oral, and presentation skills
- Applies creativity to all aspects of the role
- Able to take direction and follow through independently
Total compensation will be a function of the successful candidate’s level of experience and fit.
Our Commitment to You:
At Neo Group, we have three core values:
- People First
- Client Next
- Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making our world a better place not just for us, but for those around us is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
We offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
You can learn more at www.neogroup.com
Send your updated profile/resume here: APPLY TODAY