NeoGroup is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
Globally recognized as a leading advisory firm since 1999, Neo Group helps enterprises build new capabilities and reduce costs significantly by leveraging analytics, digital technologies, and global talent. Neo Group helps enterprises through the sourcing lifecycle by going beyond advice to supporting outcomes.
Since 1999, Neo Group Advisory Services has been empowering organizations across industries to build new capabilities and significantly reduce costs by optimizing the three key sourcing levers of analytics, digital technologies, and global talent. Our co-creation, collaborative solution-design approach, proven proprietary methodologies, and real-time market intelligence uniquely empower our operationally experienced advisors to guide our clients with agility and speed to extraordinary outcomes all while mitigating risks.
Neo Group is seeking an experienced HR Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible to perform all facets of HR and Administration activities, and provide support to the operations team.
Take charge of end-to-end recruitment process including, but not limited to:
• Preparing job descriptions
• Posting on various job sites
• First level applicant screening
• Conducting assessments and tests
• Coordinating with managers
• Conduct or assist with new hire orientation
Prepare and update periodic reports
Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records
Assist with planning and execution of welfare activities
Support administration and operational activities on day-to-day basis
Experience and Skills:
• Any graduate with strong academic record
• 1-2 years of recruiting experience
• Basic accounting skills is an added advantage
• Knowledge of IT/KPO/BPO industry is an added advantage
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Effective negotiation skills
• Ability to keep commitments & meet deadlines
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy
Send your updated profile/resume here: APPLY TODAY