Neo Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
About Neo Group:
Globally recognized as a leading advisory firm since 1999, Neo Group helps enterprises build new capabilities and reduce costs significantly by leveraging analytics, digital technologies, and global talent. Neo Group helps enterprises through the sourcing lifecycle by going beyond advice to supporting outcomes.
Based at: Remote, anywhere in India
Objective of the role:
The Analyst role will be responsible to manage Service level agreements, Contracts, and coordination activities for our client. This is a hands-on role that involves a lot of processing requests on the Sirion platform, follow-ups, and interactions with the stakeholders. The team member will be responsible for creating project-related reports, participating in improvement projects, collecting, and analyzing data, providing insights on improvement opportunities, identifying root causes for process gaps, etc.
- Managing the SLA (Service Level Agreements) management process of various suppliers and collaborating with the stakeholders on the client side and the Sirion team for its effective implementation.
- Support Performance governance, analysis, validation, and reporting
- Work with IT leads to sign off on SLA reports.
- Perform Performance analysis of the Supplier
- Review, identify and highlight stakeholders-requirement for contract extension/renewal, contractual agreements flaws in respect of missing signatures, incorrect numbering details, incorrect pricing rates or currency charged by suppliers for their services to the client.
- Ensure proper compliance on the part of the supplier relating to deliverables and obligations as per contractual agreements.
- Work closely with the client to review and sign off the SLA reports and initiate improvement recommendations.
- Develop deliverables leveraging Sirion tool/frameworks consistent with our quality standards.
- Ensure all the reports/ SOP are prepared on a timely basis with due care for high-quality deliverables.
- Work closely with the stakeholder to find root cause analysis to prevent issues from reoccurring.
- Provide continuous improvement ideas based on current service metrics.
- Ensure meeting minutes are captured & shared with all the participants.
- Work to create standardized reporting across service providers.
- Monitor generic mailbox and acknowledge all emails and track through resolution.
Experience and Skills:
- Any graduate from reputed management institutes with a strong academic record.
- 3-6 years of experience in the outsourcing industry (IT, ITeS)
- Experience with SLA management.
- Client management skills
- Team management and excellent people skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with and ability to blend into American business culture
- Technology work experience background is highly desired especially in Sirion or any vendor management Tool
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Good knowledge of IT/KPO/BPO industry knowledge.
- Ability to keep commitments & meet deadlines.
Total compensation will be a function of the successful candidate’s level of experience and fit.
Our Commitment to You:
At Neo Group, we have three core values:
- People First
- Client Next
- Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making our world a better place not just for us, but for those around us is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
We offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
You can learn more at https://www.neogroup.com/
Send your updated profile/resume here: APPLY TODAY