NeoGroup is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
Globally recognized as a leading advisory firm since 1999, Neo Group helps enterprises build new capabilities and reduce costs significantly by leveraging analytics, digital technologies, and global talent. Neo Group helps enterprises through the sourcing lifecycle by going beyond advice to supporting outcomes.
Since 1999, Neo Group Advisory Services has been empowering organizations across industries to build new capabilities and significantly reduce costs by optimizing the three key sourcing levers of analytics, digital technologies, and global talent. Our co-creation, collaborative solution-design approach, proven proprietary methodologies, and real-time market intelligence uniquely empower our operationally experienced advisors to guide our clients with agility and speed to extraordinary outcomes all while mitigating risks.
Job Title: Analyst – Advisory
Job Location: Anywhere in US (Remote)
Job Category: Advisory Services
Employment Type: Full time
Neo Group is seeking an experienced Analyst to join our Advisory team. The Analyst will participate as a supporting team member on large outsourcing advisory engagements in IT and/or Business Process sourcing initiatives. This position will act as part of an advisory team in the delivery of Neo Group methodology and tools in support of client sourcing initiatives.
- Develop deliverables leveraging Neo tools/frameworks consistent with our quality standards
- Conduct detailed financial analysis using Neo Group framework and industry benchmarks
- Develop financial models and trends
- Evaluate benefits and risks of global outsourcing locations to help clients choose the right locations to source services
- Identify and monitor clients outsourcing risks using our risk monitoring framework
- Contribute to developing competitive RFI/RFP/RFQ and creating proposal evaluation criteria
- Utilize technical knowledge to assist clients in sourcing evaluations
- Evaluate financial and technical aspects of vendor proposals and conduct comparative analysis
- Support contract negotiations process
- Support development of outsourcing contractual documents
- Develop high-impact PowerPoint presentations to convey complex messages to clients and other external stakeholders
Experience and Skills:
- 5 – 8 years of outsourcing, advisory, or client-side industry experience
- Knowledge of ITO, BPO, or GBS
- Exposure to outsourcing industry
- Technology work experience
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- Ability to take directions and follow through independently
- Ability to travel as required
- MBA from regionally accredited institution a plus
Send your updated profile/resume here: APPLY TODAY